Click below to subscribe !

Tuesday 27 August 2013

This Week's Goals Roundup 20/08-27/08

Well considering I haven't been able to get online as much this week, this weeks goals will have to roll over to next week I'm afraid :(

What did I manage to get done?

5 more pets to level 25
5 more pets upgraded
Get my hunter to level 80
Valor Capped on both my Priest and Deathknight
 Fishing and Archaeology skill at maximum level

Not a lot really!

5 more pets to level 25

This week I managed to get 4 new pets to level 25, so not too bad going, but still a little short of my target.

5 more pets upgraded


Unfortunately the trainers were not as giving as last week, and I only managed to upgrade one of my pets this week. Really hoping to improve on this next week.

Get my hunter to level 80

Another week goes by when I don't even log onto her, oops! Must make some time to get her leveled up.

Valor capped on both my Priest and Deathknight

I finally got my Deathknight capped! Woohoo! It's been a good couple of months since I persevered with LFR's, Scenarios and Heroics to hit my cap, but with 5.4 around the corner, I have had to hit it this week. This does mean my priest took a bit of back seat, but even so, I managed to get roughly 400-500 valor on her also, so again I nearly hit my target of getting both capped. Hopefully next week will see me do this.

Fishing and Archaeology skill at maximum level

Completed! I'm glad I again have these two skills maxed out, even though I may never use it as much as I did when I first did them on my horde priest, I like to have them to fall back on if I need to grind anything or just to catch up on the skills achievements I am missing.

A little disappointed I didn't get more done this week, but work has been a bit of a pain and got in the way of my WoWing. Alongside what I did manage to get done, I organised an Ulduar 25 run earlier tonight and we managed to get up to Yoggy, but due to our setup (2 melee, 1 ranged) the tentacles and insanity loss meant we had the insane debuff quite quickly. Hoping to head back there in a few weeks with a few more people and get him down, hopefully 0 lights also.



I also collected up enough Ethereal Credits from my Soul Trader pet to buy another piece of the Ethereal set he sells. I now have the headband and the body piece. The body piece costs 1000 credit and is the most expensive piece, so I'm pleased to have gotten that out of the way. Definately getting the shoulders next, they look great, its such a shame I can't transmog into them with them being white quality items.





 

  




 
Next weeks goals:

5 more pets to level 25
5 more pets upgraded
Get my hunter to level 80
Valor Capped on both my Priest and Deathknight
 
Going to stick with last weeks goals and see how I get on to be honest. The pet upgrades goal is all down to luck, so hopefully next week will be better than it has been this week. Along side these goals, I hope to start farming the Uldum camel mount, but that can take a back seat a little while longer if I struggle for time.


Kaitz~

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get your goals soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Really gonna knuckle down this week and squeeze in as much as possible!

      Delete