Click below to subscribe !

Saturday 11 May 2013

Worgens VS Helmets Part 3: Leather Edition

The third installment of Worgens VS Helmets and this time I focus on Leather users and what hat problems they could potentially face!

The Good

Flamecaster's Burning Crown
 Love the detailing on this one, the recoloured eyes and the cowl/collar looks to leather hats have always been a favourite of mine and they have done a fantastic job on this one.

Spirit Keeper Helm
Not the coolest, but I do like the proportions on a wolf, not too big, not too small and doesn't look too daft from the side.

Cowl of the Clicking Menace
Points awarded again for detailing and I LOVE the colour!

Bonescythe Helmet

Love this as it tucks under the hair and doesn't look ridiculous like some bandana shaped/type ones. Love love love <3

Crown of the Forest Lord
Horns? Check! Love this druid tier recolour <3

Cursed Vision of Sargeras
 Looks perfect on a wolf <3

Ragefury's Eyepatch
 Perfectly sits over the eye, and doesn't mess up your hair! :D


Guise of the Tidal Lurker
My ultimate favourite leather hat on a worgen! The fit is perfect, my hair blends at the back with the feathers, just love it, seriously considering levelling a Worgen Druid JUST to get this set. Amazing!

 The Bad

Cover of Ursol the Wise
This just makes me feel sad when I look at it.

Guise of the Midguard Serpent
When this one first came out with SSC, I remember people in my guild wanting it so badly, firstly the upgrade but secondly because it looked so bad they wanted to scare people, that tells you all you need to know.

Guise of the Devourer
 Just no.

Helm of the Majestic Stag
 It has horns and I do not approve! Can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't work for me.

 Another perfect example of a seriously over stretched helmet.
The Savager's Mask

Dreamwalker Headpiece
 Wayyyyyy too stretched..

Crown of Opportunistic Strikes
 This is by far the creepiest, nightmare inducing one, just.. WHAT is that!?


 These are just my personal hates/likes, have you seen anything that has made you do a double take? Not just on worgens, but any race would be good to compare, for both good or bad reasons, and if so please do share them with me via leaving a comment or tweeting me at @KaitzWoW


Kaitz~




1 comment:

  1. I love the tidal lurker one too - those types of headpieces always look amazing on a worgen!

    ReplyDelete