Click below to subscribe !

Thursday 9 May 2013

Just Keep Diggin'!

Archaeology is one of those professions people either absolutely love, or they cannot stand it, and for me I really enjoy it! <shameless realm first link>

I personally just put on some music and the time passes very very quickly. Before I knew it I was in need of some more training, from the one and only, Mr Harrison Jones. I love how he is the trainer <3


Getting back to why I am bothering with Archaeology on a second character, well because of faction changing, I don't feel right without my main having all the secondary professions, at least then, I won't feel like I am missing out on anything and can grind/farm any new items that are added, which I'm keeping everything crossed would be some new pets.

I would love to look the part whilst skilling up, and have found some great Archaeology themed items on MogIt which I hope to pick up in the near future.





On my travels I have taken some screenshots of what I have seen during my archaeology expedition, things I didn't notice before and now have taken the time to appreciate.




Weird skull things on top of a broken troll tent


Screamy creepy green troll statue - eek!

For now I will just keep diggin'

Kaitz~

5 comments:

  1. I love archaeology too and the treasures left for us to find in the world. What a great mog too!

    Happy digging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am a lover of archaeology :) wow, gratz on having got the realm first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still not sure if I enjoy Archaeology or not :) I got it maxxed on three characters nevertheless - two on my main (horde) realm and one on my alliance realm.

    As for the reason to have two archaeologists on the same faction & realm: I wanted a second Sonic Pulse Generator, to outfit a second hunter, and each rare item can be only dug up once per character, so to get a second one you need another character ...

    ReplyDelete