Click below to subscribe !

Thursday 4 April 2013

Dungeon Highlight: Magister's Terrace


The phrase 'LFG MGT HC' used to make me shudder with the utter horror that was Magister's Terrace heroic. It probably didn't help that I was a healer at this point, and that dungeon was EXTREMELY mean to heal. Now of course I get my revenge for the many hours spent in there and wipe the floor with the lot of them on my DK!

I wanted to take the time to post some screenies from the event/cut scene which you see after clicking the scrying orb within the dungeon, as at the time, the anticipation to getting into Sunwell after seeing it really was amazing. Sadly I never got to experience it at lvl 70, really wish I had though, but for those of us who couldn't, could still feel included.

Here's my favourite screenshots from the cut scene - Enjoy!








Kaitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment