Click below to subscribe !

Monday 11 February 2013

20 Days of Gold Making - Day 20


20. Lets spread some blog love - which are your 'must read' or 'go to' gold blogs or even other places you go for information & reading matter?

I get my info about gold making from;

  1. Auction House Addict - Of course! Nev alway's explains in great detail of hints and tips on where to make that extra buck, and for novices like me, its great!
  2. Elvinelol - I joined up to elvines forum after someone retweeted him on Twitter, and I haven't looked back, he is a machine when it comes to making gold, and I've made money by following some of his advice, definately check it out!
  3. Golden Crusade - Again very informative and easy to follow the advice. 
Just want to say a massive thanks to Nev for this great community event. Had loads of fun doing it, and as a result of being more aware of gold making, have hit 100k gold! Woohoo!
Kaitz~

1 comment:

  1. Woop woop! gratz on the 100k & thank you so much for joining in, it's been great fun reading everyones posts :) {{{hug}}}

    ReplyDelete