Click below to subscribe !

Wednesday 6 February 2013

20 Days of Gold Making - Day 16

16.Flipping! Do you flip stuff regularly or sometimes? Big ticket items or smaller high volume stuff?

Flipping is a very very new term to me, by what I understand, its buying up cheap items that are already on the auction and selling for a few gold/silver higher and you have successfully 'flipped' an item? Hope someone can clear that up for me.

If it means buying up items that are cheap which are not a full stack and making it up to a full stack to sell on for alot more, then yes I have done that before.

My main market is pet selling, and depending on your server, prices vary a hell of a lot, e.g I buy raid pets on one server for around 500g and can sell them on another server for 3k. This is my main source of flipping, and  I would definately say it was my main source of income along side flipping the small volume items (ore/cloth/cooking materials).

Just a quick note also, going back to day 12 when I mentioned I hadn't had an oops moment as of yet? It happened. There were 2 Vial of the Sands on the auction house for 23k each, and I did think, 'hmm the prices have come way down!' - nope! Was just someone selling them off cheap, I check back after running to the mailbox and back to the auction house and they were gone. They are now up for around 40k, could have made a nice stash of cash, if I wasn't so cautious! I will be more impulsive next time - I hope!

Kaitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment