Click below to subscribe !

Tuesday 5 February 2013

20 Days of Gold Making - Day 15

15. Professions - do you have all of them, some or none? Which is your favorite for goldmaking?

Back on Vashj, my professions were perfect; Tailoring/Enchanting, Alchemy/Herbalism, Blacksmithing/Mining and with my boyfriends characters being Jewelcrafter/Blacksmithing and Inscription/Herbalism. Whenever we needed things, we pretty much had it covered with the exception of Leatherworking and Engineering, but have never personally needed anything other than pets from Engineering, nothing to assist my characters stats for raiding or needing any cooldowns to make something to sell on, we pretty much had it covered. Had a very steady income to cover costs and get a little profit with enchanting alone so this was definately my favourite for making a little gold.

Now that I mainly play on my Deathknight, I have Mining which is always a winner, either ore or bars, but I am quite disappointed in Jewelcrafting. It is probably due to my server, as most things go it's usually the case, but I thought I might have been able to make a hell of a lot of gold from it, and so far, not so much :(

I would love to have a scribe or/and an engineer to see how I could make money with that profession and I haven't owned a character with a high level of either, so would be interesting to see if they are money makers or money pits.

I would definately say its a toss up between Enchanting and Mining for my favourite professions to make gold.

Kaitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment