Click below to subscribe !

Monday 21 January 2013

More fun in the snow!

Hey all,

I have been asked by a few people to get some more pictures up and have FINALLY braved it to get out there and get some snapshots of Arthas on his day off. Sindragosa of course came along too!

Arthas making a snow angel! (can just see the outlines..!)



Somethings missing....


Perfection!

Sledging!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



Sindra: MY TURN NOW!


 Enjoy! I know I did! haha :D

Also a big thanks to GroupQuest for mentioning my Mega Bloks fun in their Podcast! Check it out at www.thegroupquest.com or @GroupQuest


Kaitz~

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I didn't think you could beat the previous lot of shots but Arthas making a snowman...... awesome & amazing barely cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I must tell Arvash of The Crimson Hammer to come look at your blog! He too loves his megabloks :)

    ReplyDelete