Click below to subscribe !

Sunday 27 January 2013

20 Days of Gold Making - Day 6

6. Which market has made you the most gold over the years?

I have to substitute years for months I'm afraid with this one!

Look out Breanni, there's a new pet seller in town!
The best profit is definately since the pets could be caged and the auction house seems to have exploded with pet selling/buying. With the new additions of raid pets and TCG pets being more 'common' on the auction house, you can sometimes pick up a good bargain, for example, I paid 5k for a Crawling Claw and sold it for 13k. I have successful sold LOTS of the raid drop pets, I buy them all for between 300-900g each and sold each for just under 3k. I have also recently bought a Guardian Cub for 4k and sold it for 9k, another lovely profit. I hope to continue this success with many more pets, hoping to make something on those in the next week or so.

Kaitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment