Click below to subscribe !

Thursday 31 January 2013

20 Days of Gold Making - Day 10

10. Do you farm materials? Why? Why not? & which ones, where?

Up until recently, I could definately say I didn't actively farm materials, but with the new information about a certain little stove which I am DYING to get my hands on, I have been ore farming like there is no tomorrow. Of course I want to get my very own Pierre, and I'm pretty certain others will be as desperate to get him too, so if I can provide the materials for a quick way for those said people to get him as soon as, I will be in the money! He is crafted by Engineers and uses x5 Living Steel and x15 Stabilized Lightning Source - each source is x10 Ghost Iron Bars so quite alot of materials. I think the sources will work like Imperial Silk, as a one day cooldown, but wouldn't want to 100% confirm that.

Guess we will see when 5.2 hits! I know I will be stockpiling till then.

Kaitz~

3 comments: