Click below to subscribe !

Wednesday 28 November 2012

TMI!

Hey all! Sooooooo much new content /implode

Where to start!!



  1.  New world event - I haven't read much, if anything, about the new Horde Vs Alliance quests and objectives so this has be a good thing! BRING IT!!!!
  2. Pets! - Was thinking of putting this as number one on my list, but surely that would be too predictable ;) Plenty of goings on with pets, firstly can have up to 650 pets in your journal, and I cannot wait to get farming those oh so dear classic raids for the bosses to drop the new ones! (When I say me, I technically mean begging for my boyfriends deathknight to come and blast his way through for me to take the glory and pets <3) There are some various pet battle skill changes, achievement changes and some journal changes/improvements also. Can't wait to get stuck into these!
  3. Class changes - Most importantly for me, Holy Priest improvements! HURRAY! Can't WAIT to try these out. As the weakest healing class, better be some amazing improvement!
  4. Scenarios - New scenarios added, faction specific ones also, will be interested to see the differences in each, probably not so great, but still interesting!
  5. Darkmoon Faire revamped again!? - New pets to catch/buy, and new music for the zone.
As always, there are many more things that will just simply be a great update or implemented part of the patch, but these are the 5 things I have personally picked up on. Will no doubt be posting about more patch goodness in the next few days!

Was hoping that it would be Cinder Kitten day today also, but alas that day is not today. I did love the blue post concerning it though <3

Cinder Kitten Availability
The Cinder Kitten will be available in the near future. They're still a little young yet to separate from their mother and make them available for adoption. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Awww, kittens <3

Off to prepare my priest for tonights raid, ciao for now!

Kaitz~
Current Pet Total: 449

(All my information on this post was brought to my attention via MMO-Champion <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment