Click below to subscribe !

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Not 1, not 2 but 3!

Yes 3 new amazing pets to add to my collection in one day!!!! /squeal!



Thundering Serpent Hatchling - A huge congratulations to my guildies; Ildrathar, Kolaak, Noktharos, Mojojoe and Lastator for completing all the challenge modes with gold time and getting it as a realm first! Fantastic news for them, but also great news that this pet has been unlocked from the guild vendor.



Crawling Claw - FINALLY the Tol'vir gods have smiled upon me and granted me with this pet! (only took 1 expansion to get...) Nevermind! It is finally mine :)



Last but by no means least, on our Black Market Auction House we had one item only, and it was the Rocket Chicken which is available only, usually, via a loot card from the trading card game, but I managed to get mine tonight for 52k. I'm so overjoyed, I was so nervous waiting for the last few minutes of the auction, in the end I had no competition, and the bid I had put in a few hours before hand stayed till the end. Amazing <3

 Current pet total = 385 - so close!!


Kaitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment