Click below to subscribe !

Saturday 20 October 2012

What a week!

Well last time I posted was 1 week ago! eep!! I better have some good news ;D!

So October 14th is a very special day for me and my boyfriend, its when we started dating, in 2002! Woop woop for our 10 year anniversary :D Hurray! Not only did he get me a lovely new robe in-game, he also booked a romantic getaway for us! He is so kind and thoughtful <3 Was amazing!

The presents don't stop there either! I log in on Wednesday night to prepare for the raid, when I see a mail from my friend and guildy, Noktharos, containing a Terrible Turnip pet!!!! I have been farming like crazy in the hope to get this lil fella.



Yippeeeee!! I am soooooo gonna level him to lvl 25. I would never have guessed he was in the elemental family mind, I'm quite impressed with that. He has also been renamed to Terry Turnip!

I think getting Terry spurred me on to go for my 250 pets achievement, I didn't particularly want the vermling as the reward, but was nice to reach the goal anyway, for a few seconds till I realised the next pet milestone would be 400! Wow.... just wow. I think the best strategy would be to continue travelling around Azeroth and just battling and catching anything I do not have, regardless of quality, although my mini ocd about having all of them as rares may kick in..

A guildmate recommended these following addons to help with pet battling and catching:

Battle Pet Quality Notifier - Does exactly what it says in the title, shows you what quality the pet is your battling. It also tells you if you have the pet already in your journal, and if so, if the current pet your battling is an upgrade in quality or not. Very very handy!

Pet Journal Enhanced - Has inbuilt filters to look at your pets in many different listed ways, alphabetically, my level etc. Also includes icons next to your pets showing their highest stats, so you can see at a glance if the pet is particularly strong for example.

Check them out at Curse

With regards to raiding, Dice are currently 2/6 heroics down in Mogu'shan Vaults, really pleased to have got Feng down!



The challenge will be with the spirit binder, apparently around 150 guilds had downed him last time I heard from wowprogress, so if we could do that, would raise our guild profile insanely!

Watch this space!!!

 Kaitz~





No comments:

Post a Comment