Click below to subscribe !

Monday 24 September 2012

6 hours and counting!

Well in less than 6 hours, Pandaria will be officially here to explore! I am actually really surprised how excited I am considering I'm not really keen on the panda characters, I think its mainly down to the fact I wasn't able to fully devote the opening few days to Cataclysm when that first came out, like I had been able to previous with Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.

My guildies have organised a 48 hour marathon for the MoP release, so I'm hoping to stay up as long as I can! I am prepared regarding snacks and things, but not sure on how prepared for the lack of sleep I will be getting! We'll see I suppose :P

So whats my aims in the first few hours of MoP?

  1. Realm first fishing of course! I really hope I can repeat my performance from Wotlk, would be pretty sick to have two fishing realm firsts, just hope no-one else can catch me on it!!!
  2. Learn from the Pet Battling Trainer, I haven't read much about how you start up so I'm really intrigued to see how this will work, if a goblin dressed as Prof.Oak offered me a choice of 3 animals, then that would just be brilliant!
  3. Level! and explore of course, again I haven't seen much of the scenery so I'm hoping it will blow me away a little :)

Plenty to think about anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment